Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Prayer For Reversal of Negative Energy, and for Tapping into Hashem’s Pool of Blessings

Parashat Balak


Prayer For Reversal of Negative Energy,
and for Tapping into Hashem’s Pool of Blessings
 
Hashem protect me from anybody’s putrid curse!
Any negative energy will You please reverse!
 
Do not let the other side from my energy nurse,
depleting my strength or the money in my purse!
 
I trust that You will completely reimburse
the stolen energy and negativity disperse.
 
May I never receive nor cast an evil eye,
Don’t let me on the belongings of others spy!
 
May I recall that it is ordained from on High,
exactly what I need to serve You and get by!
 
Even if we may never know the reason why,
this basic tenant of faith I cannot deny.
 
Let me from any covetousness idolatry flee!
Spare me from temptations of serving stone and tree!
 
From divination and the readings of leaves of tea,
from witchcraft, voodoo, and oracles let me be free!
 
When I raise my eyes may Your spirit dwell on me,
to help me always focus on the good to see!
 
Your pool of blessings I desire to access,
so my lips can always words of blessings express!
 
A good word can be more healing than a caress,
to help pull people out of their deep distress.
 
Let me support those suffering from feeling rather less!
Let me help them emerge from living in a big mess!
 
Hashem let my heart and lips always people bless,
to be healthy, happy, and experience success!
 
May we all emerge from feeling sad and suppressed,
Recalling that we are a people eternally blessed! 

May we no longer our own goodness suppress! 
Let us shed all the excess and start life afresh!



Based on Bamidbar Chapter 22-24

 
ספר במדבר פרק כב פסוק ו וְעַתָּה לְכָה נָּא אָרָה לִּי אֶת הָעָם הַזֶּה כִּי עָצוּם הוּא מִמֶּנִּי אוּלַי אוּכַל נַכֶּה בּוֹ וַאֲגָרֲשֶׁנּוּ מִן הָאָרֶץ כִּי יָדַעְתִּי אֵת אֲשֶׁר תְּבָרֵךְ מְבֹרָךְ וַאֲשֶׁר תָּאֹר יוּאָר:
(יב) וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים אֶל בִּלְעָם לֹא תֵלֵךְ עִמָּהֶם לֹא תָאֹר אֶת הָעָם כִּי בָרוּךְ הוּא:
“‘So now, please come and curse this people for me, for they are too powerful for me. Perhaps I will be able to wage war against them and drive them out of the land, for I know that whomever you bless is blessed and whomever you curse is cursed.’ …G-d said to Bilam, ‘You shall not go with them! You shall not curse the people because they are blessed’” (Bamidbar 22:6, 12).
 
ספר במדבר פרק כג פסוק ח מָה אֶקֹּב לֹא קַבֹּה אֵל וּמָה אֶזְעֹם לֹא זָעַם הָשֵׁם:
(יא) וַיֹּאמֶר בָּלָק אֶל בִּלְעָם מֶה עָשִׂיתָ לִי לָקֹב אֹיְבַי לְקַחְתִּיךָ וְהִנֵּה בֵּרַכְתָּ בָרֵךְ:
“‘How can I curse whom G-d has not cursed, and how can I invoke wrath if Hashem has not been angered’? …Then Balak said to Bilam, ‘What have you done to me? I took you to curse my enemies, but you have blessed them!’” (Bamidbar 23: 8, 11).
 
ספר במדבר פרק כג פסוק כא לֹא הִבִּיט אָוֶן בְּיַעֲקֹב וְלֹא רָאָה עָמָל בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל הָשֵׁם אֱלֹהָיו עִמּוֹ וּתְרוּעַת מֶלֶךְ בּוֹ:
כב) אֵל מוֹצִיאָם מִמִּצְרָיִם כְּתוֹעֲפֹת רְאֵם לוֹ:
(כג) כִּי לֹא נַחַשׁ בְּיַעֲקֹב וְלֹא קֶסֶם בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל כָּעֵת יֵאָמֵר לְיַעֲקֹב וּלְיִשְׂרָאֵל מַה פָּעַל אֵל:
“He does not look at evil in Ya’acov, and has seen no perversity in Israel; Hashem, his G-d, is with him, and he has the King’s friendship. G-d has brought them out of Egypt with the strength of His loftiness. For there is no divination in Ya’acov and no soothsaying in Israel. In time it will be said to Ya’acov and Israel, ‘What has G-d wrought?’” (Bamidbar 23:21-23). 

ספר במדבר פרק כד פסוק א וַיַּרְא בִּלְעָם כִּי טוֹב בְּעֵינֵי הָשֵׁם לְבָרֵךְ אֶת יִשְׂרָאֵל וְלֹא הָלַךְ כְּפַעַם בְּפַעַם לִקְרַאת נְחָשִׁים וַיָּשֶׁת אֶל הַמִּדְבָּר פָּנָיו: (ב) וַיִּשָּׂא בִלְעָם אֶת עֵינָיו וַיַּרְא אֶת יִשְׂרָאֵל שֹׁכֵן לִשְׁבָטָיו וַתְּהִי עָלָיו רוּחַ אֱלֹהִים:

(ג) וַיִּשָּׂא מְשָׁלוֹ וַיֹּאמַר נְאֻם בִּלְעָם בְּנוֹ בְעֹר וּנְאֻם הַגֶּבֶר שְׁתֻם הָעָיִן:
(ד) נְאֻם שֹׁמֵעַ אִמְרֵי אֵל אֲשֶׁר מַחֲזֵה שַׁדַּי יֶחֱזֶה נֹפֵל וּגְלוּי עֵינָיִם:
(ה) מַה טֹּבוּ אֹהָלֶיךָ יַעֲקֹב מִשְׁכְּנֹתֶיךָ יִשְׂרָאֵל:
“Bilam saw that it pleased Hashem to bless Israel; so he did not go in search of omens as he had done time and time again, but turned his face toward the desert. Bilam raised his eyes and saw Israel dwelling according to its tribes, and the spirit of G-d rested upon him. He took up his parable and said, ‘The word of Bilam the son of Beor and the word of the man with an open eye. The word of the one who hears G-d’s sayings, who sees the vision of the Almighty, fallen yet with open eyes. How goodly are your tents, O Ya’acov, your dwelling places, O Israel!’” (Bamidbar 24:1-5). 


No comments:

Post a Comment