Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Prayer for Liberation from Old Life Routines and Fear that Block us from Experiencing the Divine

 
Parashat Bo


Prayer for Liberation from Old Life Routines and Fear
that Block us from Experiencing the Divine
 
Hashem, please help set me free
from fears and blocks that limit me!
 
Deliver me from fear of the plague of the dark!
Open for me a new enthralling path to embark!
 
Please remove the tension in my shoulder and neck!
So, I will be able to journey on this challenging trek.
 
I’m tired of my life being confined,
Please open my eyes, heart, and mind! 

So, I can know Your will and be clear,

to experience Your presence so near!
 
As I am walking on the beauty of Your holy Land,
please take me by Your arm and let me hold Your hand!
 
Just like “in the month of spring”,
please take me under Your wing!
 
Help me overcome my need to cling
to old ways that no longer make me sing!
 
Even my self-imposed obligation to write this weekly blog
makes me wonder how long I must continue to walk in the fog.
 
Allow me to be experiencing a brand-new start,
without becoming disengaged or feeling apart.
 
I yearn for a breakthrough renewal in my routine,
kind of like my carefree life when I was just sixteen.
 
Yet, without losing the life experience I have gained,
including all the deep wisdom my years have attained.
 
Envelop me in the scent of the Presence of Your Being,
without the need to run away from visions and keep fleeing!
 
The air of redemption is hidden under a blanket of fear
When will You remove the concealment and let Your face appear? 


Based on the Book of Shemot Chapter 12-13

ספר שמות פרק יב פסוק ב הַחֹדֶשׁ הַזֶּה לָכֶם רֹאשׁ חֳדָשִׁים רִאשׁוֹן הוּא לָכֶם לְחָדְשֵׁי הַשָּׁנָה:

“This month shall be to you the head of the months; to you it shall be the first of the months of the year (Shemot 12:2).

ספר שמות פרק יב פסוק נא וַיְהִי בְּעֶצֶם הַיּוֹם הַזֶּה הוֹצִיא הָשֵׁם אֶת בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם עַל צִבְאֹתָם:

 ספר שמות פרק יג פסוק ד הַיּוֹם אַתֶּם יֹצְאִים בְּחֹדֶשׁ הָאָבִיב:

“Today you are going out, in the month of spring” (Shemot 13:4)   
ספר שמות פרק יג פסוק כא
וַהָשֵׁם הֹלֵךְ לִפְנֵיהֶם יוֹמָם בְּעַמּוּד עָנָן לַנְחֹתָם הַדֶּרֶךְ וְלַיְלָה בְּעַמּוּד אֵשׁ לְהָאִיר לָהֶם לָלֶכֶת יוֹמָם וָלָיְלָה:
“Hashem went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to cause it to lead them on the way and at night in a pillar of fire to give them light, [they thus could] travel day and night” (Shemot 13:21).

2 comments:

  1. New World aroused some interest from MMORPG fans and attracted quite a few players into its original fantasy world inspired by the Age of Exploration at the time of its release. Many players bought New World Gold at IGGM.com to promote their development in order to stay ahead of their achievements.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete